Decknology Finalists: LXTZ
Written by Admin on 13 November 2017
Decknology 2016 champion LXTZ is coming back to defend the title.
Who is this enigma?? Here’s 10 facts about LXTZ.
- He’s guaranteed less immature and impressionable than he was in 2016.
- Favourite song is tied between Michael Jackson “Man In The Mirror” and Prince “I would die 4 u”
- Alex doesn’t spam #DJ #EDM #Follow4follow on his social media.
- He legitimately doesn’t mix like this and will turn off master tempo the next night.
- Thanks to his Postgrad studies the debut EP will take about as long as Chinese Democracy (by Guns ’n’ Roses) did to hit the shelves.
- Alex aims to squat 5 plates one day but realises that he’s only got one ACL joint per knee.
- His two fashion crimes are backpacks with formal suits and Joop Homme cologne.
- He lived in Germany for 2 years and managed to escape becoming a tech house DJ.
- Award winner for laziest social media promotion.
- Favourite animal = Samoyed dog.
Come see him DEFEND THE TITLE this Thursday at the Decknology Grand Final at Winnie Bagoes City.
That feel when player says “USB not recognised” mid show