Job going at RDU – Sales Representative & Account Manager
Written by Admin on 25 September 2015
Think you got the skills to pay the bills? We have a job going for a Sales Representative & Account Manager here at RDU.
Check out the TradeMe listing for how to apply, but here’s the guff for ya.
RDU98.5FM is the professional independent leader and source of music, opinion and culture for Christchurch. No other Christchurch radio station can lay claim to building, supporting and developing the national and local music scene more than RDU.
Skills required to perform the role:
- Proven ability to stay at the cutting edge of national and international, news, issues and music trends
- Experience in a service industry providing quality customer service
- Appropriate and credible advertising and sales industry experience
- Proven capacity to understand goal setting, reaching and maintaining monthly targets
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with key internal and external contacts
- To be able to create and develop sales collateral as required to achieve targets
- Proven ability to develop and successfully deliver events and promotional activities
- Proven ability to maintain detailed prospects lists that reflect a high work rate and productivity
- Strong administrative background
- A sound understanding of financial accounting systems and processes
- Comprehensive social networking skills
- Database management skills
- Must be proficient in Xcel & Word as an absolute minimum
- Budget management skills an advantage
- A mature, self directed outlook with the proven ability to work independently.
- Experience managing sensitive and confidential information.
- Full Drivers License
We need a self directed and highly motivated individual with vision and insight with a proven ability to work to tight timeframes in a pressured creative environment to achieve goals as determined in the job description.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.