A Collection of Short Reads | Scorpio Books
The Morning After with Ben & Josh | 16 March 2021
Ben and Josh chat with Rebecca about a collection of short, easy reads for the time-sensitive customer. If you can’t commit yourself to a 400-page epic, one of these is sure to scratch your reading itch. In no particular order, they are:
– Why You Should Read Children’s Books, Even Though You Are So Old and Wise by Katherine Rundell
– Food for Thought by Annie Gray
– Sex and the City of Ladies by Lisa Hilton
– Christchurch Architecture: A Walking Guide J.Walsh & P.Reynolds
– 14 Blown Kisses / 14 Ngā Tohu Aroha Ka Tukuna by Tu Puna O Waiwhetū, Christchurch Art Gallery.
– Seven Kinds Of People You Find in Bookshops by Shaun Bythell
– Two Besides By Alan Bennett
– Love Poems (for the Office) by John Kenney
Head on down to Scorpio Books to pick yourself up a copy and look through their fantastic range of books!